3rd Space Incursion (Windows) 2007
First haptic (tactile) suit
pics of the tactile costume
1) 3rd Space™ Incursion is a FPS game comes with vest rich with singleplayer and multiplayer modes. Multiplayer functionality is possible with LAN, Local, and Internet play. Online offers deathmatch, last man standing, and "capture" gameplay (where teams vie over control of points on the map), also instagib versions of some of the game modes (Instagib, Insta-clan-arena, insta-capture).
2) The ForceWear Vest is a haptic suit that was unveiled at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco in March 2007. The vest was released in November 2007.
3) The vest uses eight trademarked "contact points" that simulate gunfire, body slams or G-forces associated with race car driving. It is unique because unlike traditional force feedback accessories, the vest is directional, so that action taking place outside the players' field of view can also be felt. A player hit by gunfire from behind will actually feel the shot in his back while he may not be otherwis. Powered by an air compressor, the unit will be capable of delivering up to 30 psi at each touch point. A player hit by gunfire from behind will actually feel the shot in his back while he may not be otherwise aware of this using standard visual display cue.
4) As of current, the vest works with: Call of Duty 2: 3rd Space Edition, 3rd Space Incursion, Half-Life 2: Episodes 1 & 2, Crysis, Enemy Territory Quake Wars, Clive Barker's Jericho, Unreal Tournament 3, F.E.A.R., Medal of Honor: Airborne, Quake 4 and Doom 3.
5) Game It's typical stuff based on a space station with weird looking aliens intent on killing you in ways that show off the jacket.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014 may
Google Chrome and Opera is best option fot this site!
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag