Dance Dance Revolution (arcade) 1998
Emulation: mame (not full emulation)
First 3D dance rythm game
Arcade system: Konami Bemani System 573 Analog
1) Also know as Dancing stage in Europe.
2) Dance Dance Revolution is to move one's feet to a set pattern. One player can play using one dance pad (Single mode), two players can play using one dance pad each (Versus mode), or one player can play using both dance pads (Doubles mode).Players must step to the beat, matching their beat to the arrows presented to them on screen by stepping on arrows on a dance stage.
3) Song list includes Carl Douglas and Specials.
4) Many players, in order to better focus on timing and pattern reading, will minimize any extraneous body movement during gameplay. These players are commonly referred to as 'technical', 'tech' or 'perfect attack' (PA) players. However, there are those who prefer style over accuracy, and may incorporate complex or flashy techniques into their play movements. Some dedicated 'freestyle' players will even develop intricate dance routines to perform during a song. Technical players will often practice the most difficult songs for extended periods of time, while freestyle players will choose songs on lower difficulty levels, as to accommodate their desires for easier movement.
5) Many players would tell you that playing at home is an excellent way to practice, and it saves money in the long run compared to playing in the arcade. However, many would also say that a large part of DDR is the experience of dancing in public, and becoming part of a local community. Two players can dance together side-by-side in friendship, the better player offering encouragement to the lesser, or in competition. Crowds may gather while the dance is in progress and become involved. Some players enjoy showing off by looking away from the screen, and dropping to the floor to press arrows with their hands, among other performance techniques.
6) Many news outlets are beginning to report how playing DDR can be good aerobic exercise; some regular players have reported weight loss of 10-50 pounds (5-20 kg). One player reports that including DDR in her day-to-day life resulted in a loss of 95 pounds. It is argued however that the cases of significant weight loss have all been stories where a significantly overweight player loses a few pounds, and then becomes motivated to take action to lose weight, including dieting, and regular gym attendance. Although reports of weight loss have not been scientifically measured, a handful of schools use DDR as a physical education activity, and in Norway, DDR has even been registered as an official sport.
7) Michael Jackson used to own this game .
8) On american poster tits of the girl is not clearly seen, but on poster in Europe girl's butt shown.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag