Gran Turismo 2 (PlayStation) 1999
Best-selling single platform game - 9.37 million units
Review (Arcade) (2000-02)
Magazine review - Scoop! (2000)
Non-Car Driveable Models
As well as vehicles, a number of weird objects are available to drive with cheat devices. The textures are packed along with the cars, so these are not simply misappropriated graphics from menus or results screens. On this picture - Perhaps most bizarre of all, the background from the Arcade disc's race loading screen!
1) Compared with Gran Turismo, the gameplay, physics and graphics are very similar: the only real noticeable difference in vehicle dynamics was the brakes, which became much less likely to lock up and cause the vehicle to oversteer. The major changes are the vastly expanded number of cars, tracks and races in simulation mode.
2) PAL version has a different soundtrack, and has songs that the American version doesn't, such as "Illin' in Heaven" by Fatboy Slim. The American version has songs like "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage, and "Now is the Time" by The Crystal Method, whereas the PAL version did not. Original japanese version has completely different musics.
3) Early releases were produced with a scratch and sniff coating on the blue GT Mode disc. A gentle rub with the fingers or a soft cloth will release the fragrant scent of grease, oil and burnt rubber.
4) Game looks like transition from old racing games to modern racing.
5) Best-selling single platform game , bundled games is not count (watch
Auto: San Andreas for more).
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014 may
Google Chrome and Opera is best option fot this site!
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag