I, Robot (arcade) 1983
First game with filled 3D polygonal graphics with flat shading, first video game to feature camera control,first game to use player drawn in 3D, First third
person shooter (fixed position)
Arcade system: Atari Unique
1) Developed in 1983 and released in 1984.
2) Player controls "Unhappy Interface Robot #1984", a servant robot that has become self-aware and decides to rebel against Big Brother.
3) Inspired by Isaac Asimov novel with same name.
4) First third-person shooter - first third person 3D game is Treasure Hunt (1982), first third-person shooter with 360 degree movement is Xybots (1987), first polygonal third-person shooter with 360 degree movement is Fade to Black.
5) Polygons are used in computer graphics to compose images that are three-dimensional in appearance. Usually (but not always) triangular, polygons arise when an object's surface is modeled, vertices are selected, and the object is rendered in a wire frame model. This is quicker to display than a shaded model; thus the polygons are a stage in computer animation.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag