I-War (Windows) 1997
Emulation: Dosbox 3dfx
First Sun lens flare effect
1) Sun lens flare effect - Lens flare is the light scattered in lens systems through generally unwanted image formation mechanisms, such as internal reflection and scattering from material inhomogeneities in the lens. (You can see many small sun flare trough movie camera lens). Popularized in the cult movie Easy rider (1969).
2) Game has most advanced CGI cutscenes at the time.
3) Notable for it's use of Newtonian physics; unlike other popular space combat games such as Wing Commander and Descent: Freespace, the flight model is subject to inertia caused by a ship's mass and the absence of drag in outer space. In addition to common flight dynamics, vessels can move and accelerate in all directions: up, down, forward, backwards and sideways.
4) Another game with lens flare released surprisingly in november 1997! (same as title game)- TOCA Touring Car Championship.
5) Known as Independance wars.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014 may
Google Chrome and Opera is best option fot this site!
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag