Missile (arcade) 1969
First game,that uses Film stock (Missile uses a looping film strip to show the planes on a projection screen),first arcade video game, first video game that children can play
Because all early video games was most only for students, this is the first video game (in the actual meaning of "video game" ) that children can play.Because it's in the arcades and everybody can play it.
monochrome game (film tape)
Arcade system: Sega Mechanical
1) First commercial video game.
2) First video game with poster.
3) First Electro-mechanical video game.
4) Electro-mechanical gun that launches rockets with a joystick control. The game has electronic sound, and the fired missile can be steered by the player after it is launched by using the joystick. Missile uses a looping film strip to show the planes on a projection screen. The player moves a small motorized tank left and right via two buttons (left and right) which moves the motorized launcher, and then fires ahead of the incoming missiles. Once the missile is launched, the missile can be slightly steered into the oncoming planes (flight control) by moving the joystick left or right. If a plane is hit, an explosion is heard and an explosion flashes on the projection screen.
5) Watch Wild gunman (1974) for more games based on video tape.
6) An arcade game or coin-op is a coin-operated entertainment machine typically installed in public businesses such as restaurants, bars and amusement arcades. Most arcade games are video games, pinball machines, electro-mechanical games, redemption games or merchandisers.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014 may
Google Chrome and Opera is best option fot this site!
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag