Mizzurna Falls (PlayStation) 1998
First open world game with walk and drive functions
One town reeproduced in whole 3D Polygon graphics, colorful action adventure game unfolds. Events do not always occur in the same time, or how to solve the mystery up to you! Beginning with a mysterious death case accomplished 16-year-old girl in rural America, to find Emma went missing, the case goes to step in Matthew is a hero.
1) Plot - A killer stalks a North American town called Mizzurna Falls.
2) True predecessor of Shenmue (1999) (phone numbers in notebook, date and
day-night changes (first presented in Hunter for sandbox games, wake up in the mornin in own house (you can
save the game there, etc)
3) Ability to eat in restaurants - used after in open world genre first only in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004).
4) Full onscreen map looks like a map in Grand Theft Auto 3 (2001).
6) You can use computer (actually its a library screen but screen in not active,only text
subtitles) first time in open world games
7) You can see lens flare effect in some places - inroduced only in 1997 (I-War).
8) First motorcycle in open world - but only enemy can ride on this (it's scripted). Motorcycles later appeared in Shenmue (but in not open world section), and in GTA Vice City (2002) - full functioning.
9) You can use boat in Third person mode in open world (first apeared in open world in Hunter (1991) and even elevators ( ut;s all later appeared in GTA3)
10) Game heavily influenced by cult movies of David Lynch - Tvin Peaks and Blue velvet - and its best
game based on these films (since games version of these films not exist).
11) Remained a Japanese-territory exclusive and never saw an official localization because glitchy
techology of the game.
12) Like Trespasser (same year) this game is almost unfinished (many bugs -no guns in hands, people walk
on the sky, you can see through the walls sometimes.
11) Title explanatiom (SPOILER ALERT!). Mizzurna Falls - name of the town, nae of the fall in the town, and - its a name of the ancient (fictional) god who falls from the sky someday on the city (like ancient legend says).
Mizzurna means - truth.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag