NARC (arcade) 1988
First game to use color digitized graphics (2nd digitised game), first game to use 32-bit processor
Arcade system: Williams Z Unit
1) One of the first ultra-violent video games and a frequent target of parental criticism of the arcade game industry. altought censored - when you shot the dogs, they turned into puppies.
2) Plot - The game's main characters are Max Force and Hit Man, who have received a memo from Spencer Williams, Narcotics Opposition chairman in Washington, D.C. dispatching them on Project NARC. Their mission is to apprehend Mr. Big, head of an underground drug trafficking and terrorist organization.
3) NARC a,. futuristic police - fighers with narcotic dealers.
4) Processor 64 mhz.
5) Inspired later digitise graphics games like Pit-Fighter (1990) and Mortal Kombat (1992).
6) First game where you can kill prostitute (like in Grand Theft Auto 3).
7) First digitised game is Journey (1983).
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014, may
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag