Streets of SimCity (Windows) 1997
Emulation: Dosbox 3dfx
Next step in sandbox games - first driving and fighting in big 3D open world city
1) First in open world games- cars can take partial damage.
2) One of the mission later was used in Grand Theft Auto 3-Zippy's Courier Service (Players take the role of a package deliveryman who must make a certain number of deliveries in a certain amount of time
3) Some of the music was included in the best-seller game The Sims, as music for "action" television programs, as well as tracks on radios and audio systems.
4) Same feature as in SimCopter - if you're drive forward until the end - you'll be at astarting point again.
5) One of the most most resource hungry emulated games - you'll need a very fast processor.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014 may
Google Chrome and Opera is best option fot this site!
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag