Crysis 3 (Windows) 2013
First displacement mapping, first dynamic caustic, advanced dynamic vegetation (responding to wind, rain or character movement affects the enviroment), advanced diffuse shadows
1) Game is another benchmark on PC since first Crysis.
2) The artificial intelligence of the game is updated, with enemies being able to react more quickly to players' attack. They can hide behind covers when being attacked, and can deploy strategy to assist and support each other against attacks.
3) Players take on the role of Prophet as he returns to New York in 2047, 24 years after the events of Crysis 2.
4) The game's music is dynamic and are designed to reflect players' gameplay style. As a result, when players use a radical approach to complete missions, a more exciting background music will be played. In contrast, when players are playing stealthily, the background music will be relatively calmer and quieter.
5) Ben Griffin of the video game review site Computer and Video Games criticized the steep hardware
requirements of the game, stating that normal people will not able to max out their hardware to run the game.
6) Displacement mapping is an alternative computer graphics technique in contrast to bump mapping, normal mapping, and parallax mapping, using a (procedural-) texture- or height map to cause an effect where the actual geometric position of points over the textured surface are displaced, often along the local surface normal, according to the value the texture function evaluates to at each point on the surface. It gives surfaces a great sense of depth and detail, permitting in particular self-occlusion, self-shadowing and silhouettes; on the other hand, it is the most costly of this class of techniques owing to the large amount of additional geometry.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014 may
Google Chrome and Opera is best option fot this site!
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag