The House of the Dead 4 special (arcade) 2006
Next step in haptic techology - game makes use of two 100-inch screens, one in front of the players and another behind, as well as a five-speaker sound system, giving the impression that enemies are attacking from all directions. The seat shakes when zombies attack, and players are blasted with air whenever they take on damage. The seat automatically rotates to face the players towards whichever screen zombies
Arcade system: Sega Lindbergh Yellow
1) The House of the Dead 4 Special is an arcade game that takes place shortly after The House of the Dead 4 for up to two players working cooperatively. Kate Green from the original game teams up with G to deal with another zombie infestation. This leads them to the Magician, a boss character from the first two games in the series.
2) The House of the Dead 4 (2005) was the first arcade light gun game to feature a high definition widescreen display.
3) If you get hit the game blasts air in your face and back of neck and the seat spins around so you alternate shooting zombies in front and behind.
4) The House of the Dead 4 is the first game to run on the Sega Lindbergh arcade system board. A PlayStation 3 version featuring support for PlayStation Move and the two stages from The House of the Dead 4 Special was released on April 17, 2012 on the PlayStation Network. But arcade has always better graphics anyway.
5) Prior "Dead rising" this game was the best zombie mindless shooter.
6) In America, there are currently no locations that this version of the game can be seen: The machine at GameWorks in Schaumburg, Illinois, was retired due to constant breakdowns, while the machine that GameWorks in Las Vegas, Nevada, has since been sold to a private collector. This game has also been spotted in Europe, Japan, Brazil, Russia, Dubai, the Macau Fisherman's Wharf, and in Hong Kong Mega Box.
7) IGN said it that House of the dead 4 "may be the most visually impressive arcade game ever made," noting the improved lighting and the zombie and environmental details.
8) Arcade Belgium praised the House of the dead 4 arcade game, including the graphics, noting "thirty or so enemies at the same time" with each "very detailed" and "behaving his own way", as well as "bump mapping (seen for instance on enemies' visible muscles), complex lightning effects such as reflections, particle effects on impact, "fog (in the sewers)," high polygon counts for each monster, realistic water, and elaborate scenery"
9) Proceccor 800 mhz.
10) Last revolutionary arcade game on this site.
Site Developed from 2008-2014
Site Launched -2014 may
Google Chrome and Opera is best option fot this site!
tags: history of videogames, ultimate history of video games, evolution of videogames, история видеоигр, история компьютерных игр, history of video games,
ultimate history of videogames,#gaming #videogames #gamesHashtag